An electrostatic backpack sprayer is a spraying machine that can atomize the chemical liquid and charge the droplets. There are two ways of atomization and charging: one is to atomize the chemical liquid by mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic force and use different charging methods to charge the droplets; the other is to use the electrostatic field to both atomize the liquid and make the droplets Charged electrostatic atomizing nozzle. Usually, the droplets are negatively charged to prevent the droplets from being positively charged and the negative ions in the air to be neutralized, thereby ensuring the effect of electrostatic spraying. The charged mist droplets make a directional movement under the action of the electrostatic field between the nozzle and the target (such as crops, etc.) and adsorb to the target, and continuously increase the deposition amount of mist droplets on the target.
In YG Machinery, We have many types of sprayers, such as fog cannons, disinfection tunnels, mist sprayers, fog smoke machines, air disinfection machines, etc., which are also widely used. If you need it, please contact us as soon as possible.【Whatsapp/Wechat/Skype/Phone】+86 136 1385 6800
Electrostatic Sprayer Technical Parameter:
|Type||Tank in shoulder and sprayer in hand|
|Output voltage||12V DC, 1.2A|
The Working Principle of The Electrostatic Sprayer:
The electrostatic backpack sprayer is mainly composed of a handheld ultra-low volume sprayer and a high-voltage electrostatic generator. The electrostatic sprayer machine’s working principle is to apply high-voltage static electricity. A high-voltage electrostatic field is formed between the spray head and the crop. When the liquid passes through the spray head, high-voltage static electricity is generated, and after spraying from the spray head, it becomes a mist droplet with a static charge. Under the action of the electrostatic field, the droplets move directionally and spray evenly. Both the front and back of the leaves and the branches can absorb the droplets evenly.
Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer Characteristics:
- The droplet size is uniform, the penetration is good, and the deposition coverage is even, especially on the back of the target;
- The adhesion is good so that the phenomenon of droplet loss due to wind and rain is greatly reduced;
- It has less drift loss, a high utilization rate of medicine, and little environmental pollution. The use of prospect is wide.
Matters Needing Attention in Electrostatic Sprayer:
- Do not use dangerous methods such as wet hands to operate the charging to avoid electric shock;
- When charging, first connect the connector of the charger to the sprayer, and then connect the plug of the charger to the power socket to ensure that the power supply voltage used is a stable voltage of 220V. If the voltage fluctuation changes greatly, it may be a damaged charger;
- The charging time for the first three uses should be around 12 hours, and the charging time for the subsequent use should be kept between 5-7 hours. It is not suitable to be too long. If the charging time is too long, the battery will heat up, which will reduce the battery’s active liquid and reduce the battery. Capacity, which affects battery life.
Test Spray Detection:
- Check whether there is a leakage of medicine at each connecting part. If there is running, running, dripping, or leakage, please connect to correct or replace the gasket to prevent the medicine from harming the body or causing harm to the crop;
- Check whether the spray is uniform and continuous. If the pressure of the drug pump is unstable, there may be intermittent spray or the drug is not fine, and is in the shape of a water column. At this time, the filter, pipe, nozzle, etc. may be blocked by impurities, or it may be due to The battery being low.
Precautions When Using :
- Do not spray water-insoluble powders and drugs with too high a concentration (because it is easy to block the matching surface between the check valve and the check valve seat, causing the pressure of the machine to drop or block the water outlet).
- Press “-” to be in the state of electrostatic spray, and press “O” to be in the state of normal spray. When in the electrostatic spray state, there is no need to repeatedly spray the top and bottom of the sprayed crops. The environment with high relative humidity will affect the effect of static electricity. It is not suitable to carry out electrostatic spraying. At this time, it must be changed to ordinary spraying.
- Keep the outer wall of the barrel dry when it is in the state of electrostatic spray. It is strictly forbidden to touch the spray head and the chemical solution. The ground wire should be kept grounded. After the shutdown, touch the spray head and the ground to eliminate residual static electricity.
- When adding pesticides to the barrel, turn off the static electricity.
Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer Precautions After Use:
- After the application is completed, pour the liquid solution that has not been sprayed into a special container, then add a part of the water to the machine medicine box, and let the machine run automatically for 1-2 minutes. This can automatically clean the pipeline and the pump body to avoid The machine being corroded by the chemical liquid so that it can be used normally for a long time in the future.
- After cleaning the machine, be sure to turn off the red power switch of the machine, and put the liquid in the medicine box upside down to avoid water pollution.
- Prayers must clean themselves to avoid harm to themselves by liquid medicine or bringing harmful substances into the body due to diet.