A nitrogen generator is a device that uses air as raw material to separate oxygen and nitrogen through physical methods to obtain nitrogen. According to different classification methods, they can be divided into three types: cryogenic air separation, molecular sieve air separation (PSA), and membrane air separation. Today, we will focus on PSA portable nitrogen generator.
Portable nitrogen generators are designed and manufactured based on pressure swing adsorption technology. The nitrogen generator uses high-quality imported carbon molecular sieves (CMS) as the adsorbent and separates, the air using pressure swing adsorption (PSA) at room temperature, to produce high-purity nitrogen. Usually, two adsorption towers are used in parallel, and the imported PLC controls the automatic operation of the imported pneumatic valve, which alternates between pressurized adsorption and depressurized regeneration, to complete the separation of nitrogen and oxygen and obtain the desired high-purity nitrogen. At present, we also sell home oxygen concentrators, industrial oxygen generators, and so on, which can be used in many industries, please contact us as soon as possible for more detailed information.【WhatsApp/WeChat/Phone/Skype】+86 136 1385 6800
Specification of YG Nitrogen Generator:
|Nitrogen outlet pressure
|Dust particle size
A carbon molecular sieve has a service life of more than 5-8 years.
Features of PSA Portable Nitrogen Generator:
- Convenient and quick nitrogen production. Advanced technology and a unique airflow distributor make the airflow more evenly distributed. The carbon molecular sieve can be used efficiently, and qualified nitrogen can be provided in about 20 minutes.
- Easy to use. The portable nitrogen generator is compact in structure, skid-mounted as a whole, and occupies a small area. No infrastructure investment and the investment is small. Nitrogen can be produced by connecting to the power supply on-site.
- More economical than other nitrogen supply methods. The PSA process is a simple nitrogen production method, that uses air as raw material and consumes only the electric energy consumed by the air compressor. It has the advantages of low operating cost, low energy consumption, and high efficiency.
- Mechatronics design realizes automatic operation. Imported PLC control automatic operation, adjustable nitrogen flow, pressure purity, and continuous display, which can realize unattended operation.
- Wide application range. Many industries can use this machine. The purity, flow, and pressure are stable and adjustable to meet the needs of different customers.
Application Range of PSA Nitrogen Generators In Different Industries:
- Petroleum and natural gas industry: For nitrogen protection, transportation, covering, replacement, emergency relief, maintenance, nitrogen injection, and oil recovery in onshore oil and gas production, offshore and deepwater oil. and natural gas extraction.
- Chemical industry: Suitable for petrochemical, coal chemical, salt chemical, natural gas chemical, fine chemicals, new materials, etc., and their extension in the chemical products processing industry. Nitrogen is mainly used for covering, purging, replacing, cleaning, and pressure conveying, chemical reaction mixing, chemical fiber production protection, nitrogen charging protection, and other fields.
- Metallurgical industry: Suitable for heat treatment, bright annealing, protective heating, powder metallurgy, copper and aluminum processing, sintering of magnetic materials, precious metal processing, bearing production, etc. It has high purity and can continuously produce high-purity nitrogen. It has the characteristics of high purity and continuous production.
- Coal mining: Suitable for fire protection, and gas and gas dilution in coal mines.
- Rubber and tire industry: Nitrogen protection and molding for the vulcanization process in rubber and tire production.
- Food industry: Suitable for nitrogen-filled packaging of silage, food, vegetables, wine seals (cans), and so on.
- Explosion-proof industry: Suitable for the chemical industry, petroleum, natural gas, and other places.
- Pharmaceutical industry: Mainly used in pharmaceutical, storage, packaging, and packaging areas.
- Electronics industry: For semiconductor production and packaging, electronic components production, LED, LCD, and lithium battery production.
Safe Operation of Nitrogen Production Equipment:
- Before starting the machine, check the entire nitrogen-making equipment carefully and confirm that there are no things, parts, or other objects left in the air compressor.
- It is recommended that the emptying valve should be in the emptying condition in the nitrogen generator to avoid overpressure of the air compressor.
- Welding operations are not allowed near the oil circuit system, and any pressure vessel cannot be corrected by welding or other methods.
- Check the reliability of safety equipment on time.
- After turning off and disconnecting the power to the machine, perform maintenance and servicing of the nitrogen-generating equipment.
Nitrogen Generator Manufacturer – YG Machinery Factory Price
Nitrogen generators are extremely efficient and cost-effective for various industrial applications. They reduce the need to spend time and money on ordering and transporting nitrogen gas tanks or bulk liquid nitrogen and increase safety for employees. Henan YG Machinery has always been based on serving customers, focusing on technological innovation and energy efficiency improvement, continuous breakthrough optimization design, and non-stop quality pursuit, giving SPN energy-saving nitrogen generators such excellent quality as stable and reliable, efficient production, energy-saving, and environmental protection. , the technical level is in a leading position in the industry. At the same time, if you want to learn more about the products during the epidemic period, you can click the corresponding link, industrial oxygen generator, household oxygen generator, handheld disinfection spray gun, smart disinfection door, pass-through disinfection channel, mask machine, melt-blown cloth machine, cryogenic air separation plant and many more. Please contact us for a detailed product list.【WhatsApp/WeChat/Phone/Skype】+86 136 1385 6800