A hydraulic concrete wet shotcrete machine is a pump-type wet spraying machine, which is used for wet spraying concrete. Compared with dry shotcrete machines and tide shotcrete machines, it has significant advantages such as less dust in sprayed concrete operations, less spray rebound, protection of the working environment, effectively saving costs, and improving the quality of the sprayed layer. Hydraulic concrete wet spraying machines mainly include small wet spraying machines, hydraulic wet spraying machines, dual-nozzle wet concrete spraying machines, vehicle-mounted concrete wet spraying machines, concrete wet spraying manipulators, etc. Hydraulic concrete wet shotcrete machines are widely used in wet shotcrete construction operations in mining tunnels, railways, highway tunnels, water conservancy culverts, underground projects, high-rise building foundation pits, military engineering, and other fields.【WhatsApp/WeChat/Skype/Phone】+86 136 1385 6800
Wet Shotcrete Machine Parameter:
|YG wet concrete shotcrete machine
|Maximum Aggregate Diameter
|Maximum Conveying Distance
|Ratio of Water Cement
|Main Motor Power
|Hydraulic Oil Cooling
|Concrete distribution valve
|S tube Valve
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Inner Diameter of Conveying Pipe
Wet Concrete Shotcrete Machine Working Principle:
The working principle of the hydraulic wet spray machine is to use the thrust generated by the hydraulic pump to make the two cylinders move back and forth alternately and send the dense flow material from the conveying pipe to the mixing pipe. The compressed air forms a thin flow and is sent to the nozzle through the pipe. Add a certain proportion of quick-setting agent to the nozzle and spray it directly onto the sprayed surface.
Concrete Shotcrete Machine Application:
Hydraulic wet shotcrete machines are widely used as the main equipment for shotcrete support in mining tunnels, railway, and highway tunnels, water conservancy culverts, various underground projects, high-rise building foundation pits, military projects, etc. With the continuous development of construction technology, the enhancement of people’s environmental awareness, and the improvement of quality requirements for shotcrete, more and more anchor shotcrete support projects use hydraulic wet shotcrete machines.
Technical Advantages of Hydraulic Wet Spraying Machine:
- Simple structure and strong adaptability.
- The pumping pressure is high and the transportation distance is long.
- High efficiency: large conveying displacement and high overall efficiency.
- High performance: Shotcrete has high performance, dense, homogeneous, and high strength.
- High reliability: Using key components from well-known domestic manufacturers to ensure high equipment reliability.
- Accelerated setting agent addition and control technology: Using a well-known metering pump, the metering is accurate. The atomized jet and the nozzle flow are mixed to make the accelerating setting agent and concrete evenly mixed.
- Reduce the dust concentration next to the machine and outside the nozzle, eliminating health hazards to workers.
- Low resilience. During dry spraying, the concrete rebound rate reaches 15%-50%. With wet spraying technology, the rebound rate can even be reduced to less than 10%, effectively saving costs.
- The hydraulic oil is cooled by air cooling, which is simple and environmentally friendly.
- One machine has multiple uses. It can be used as a wet spray machine or a concrete pump.
Wet Shotcrete Machine Price – YG Machinery
YG Machinery’s hydraulic wet-spraying machines have been widely used in the construction of highways, railways, tunnels, hydropower stations, and other projects. Our equipment has been sold to Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, and other countries. It can help customers improve work efficiency and reduce labor costs. In addition, we have other construction equipment: shotcrete sprayer machines, mortar spraying machines, fog cannon machines, GRC machines, hydroseeding machines, mini concrete pumps, diesel concrete mixers, dry ice blasting machines, etc. Contact us for more details!【WhatsApp/WeChat/Skype/Phone】+86 136 1385 6800