Shotcrete machine is a kind of construction equipment that is widely used in mines, tunnels, culverts, subways, water conservancy projects, underground works, and coal mine roadway shotcrete construction operations. The machine is suitable for all kinds of industrial furnaces, linings of refractory spray molding or repairing, as well as soil transportation and spraying in the construction of various slope protection greening. There are always two types of shotcrete machines for sale on the market, dry shotcrete machines and wet shotcrete machines. Please kindly choose the suitable model according to your requirements and uses. Then you can contact us to get a quotation very quickly.【Whatsapp/Wechat/Phone/Skype】+86 136 1385 6800
Dry Shotcrete Machine
The dry shotcrete machine requires that the sprayed concrete, cement and other materials added into the hopper are dry. The air compressor exerts pressure to send the dry materials to the sprinkler head where there is an inlet pipe. Then the material is mixed with water at the shotcrete nozzle and then ejected. The dust is relatively large when the dry shotcrete machine is working. In order to reduce the dust, a small amount of water can be sprinkled on the dry material, and the humidity is slightly increased. but it is not allowed to be excessive to avoid mixing with water again at the nozzle, which will reduce the adhesion of concrete and other materials and affect the spraying effect. There are three types of dry shotcrete machines for sale in our company, please refer to the technical parameter below and choose the model that suits you.
Technical Parameter of Dry Shotcrete Machine
|Water Cement Ratio||<0.4||<0.4||<0.4|
|Max. Aggregate Size||Ø20mm||Ø20mm||Ø20mm|
|Operating Air Pressure||0.4-0.6mpa||0.4-0.6mpa||0.6-0.8mpa|
Leave the model you need when sending us an inquiry:
Wet Shotcrete Machine
Wet shotcrete machine is a kind of bolting and shotcrete supporting machine with good comprehensive performance such as reducing dust, reducing spring back, and saving materials. It uses compressed air or other power to transport a certain proportion of the mixing material through the pipeline and high-speed injection to the sprayed surface to form a concrete supporting layer. The technology of shotcrete is simple, the construction cost is low, the adaptability is wide, and the operation dust is small. These are all its advantages. Meanwhile, the machine can protect the working environment, save raw materials, and improve the quality of the spray layer. There are two types of wet shotcrete machines for you to choose from. Feel free to contact us for more details and quotations now.
Wet Shotcrete Machine Specification
|Max. Convey Distance||Horizontal||30m||30m|
|Max. Aggregate Size||Ø15mm||Ø15mm|
Leave the model you need when sending us an inquiry:
The Working Principle of Shotcrete Equipment
- Mix the cement slurry made by the mud pump with sand and stone and the accelerating agent ejected by the shotcrete machine in the shotcrete mixer, then the mixture is sent to the spray gun by the conveying pipe for spraying operation.
- The stirred materials are fed into the hopper of the jet machine through the uploading port of the batching mixer and the vibrating screen mesh.
- The directly through the material cavity of the rotor is injected by the dipper and flows to the outlet with the rotor.
- Then with the help of compressed air, the material is blown into the discharge elbow, and another compressive wind is introduced by the cyclone. The material is blown and accelerated in a multi-head wind spiral state and is rotated to enter the feed pipe.
- When it arrives at the nozzle, add a small amount of supplemental water or liquid accelerator to eject.
The Main Structure of Shotcrete Machine
The shotcrete machine is mainly composed of a rotor-type concrete jet machine, cement slurry mixer, extrusion-type cement slurry pump, electrical control box, material outlet elbow, air path system, mixing device, spray gun, frame, and some other parts.
1. The jet machine is mainly composed of a hopper, mixing device, material elbow, air system, rotor, reducer, etc… The motor rotates the rotor through a reducer. The mixed materials are loaded into the rotor and sent to the outlet elbow by the air pipeline in the air path system. Then the mixed materials are sprayed onto the receiving surface with the assistance of the auxiliary air inlet pipe in the air path system.
2. Cement slurry mixer. It is mainly composed of a motor, gearbox, water tank, upper mixing barrel, lower mixing barrel, water tank control valve, and upper mixing barrel feeding valve. This cement slurry mixer is of double drum type which can ensure the machine work continuously.
3. Extrusion-type cement slurry pump mainly consists of a motor, gearbox, pump shell, eccentric wheel frame, rubber hose, pipe joint, and so on. It is a kind of positive displacement pump, which doesn’t need irrigation and has a strong ability of self-absorption.
4. The mixing device consists of a left and right spiral agitation assembly and a mud input device. Connected to the spiral agitation assembly are the delivery tube and the spray gun.
Shotcrete Machine Price – YG Machinery
As a reliable shotcrete machine manufacturer with more than twenty years of production experience, Henan YG Machinery Co., Ltd can guarantee to offer machines of high quality and reasonable price to every customer. Choose the machine you want to purchase and feel free to contact us for more details. Our professional sales manager will try their best to help you select the most cost-effective machine for you. Except for the shotcrete machine for sale in our company, you can also find some other machinery for your construction projects, such as fog cannons, mortar spraying machines, concrete wall saws, core drilling rigs, hydroseeding machines, wheel washing machines, sandblasting machines, sandblasting rooms, etc… 【Whatsapp/Wechat/Phone/Skype】+86 136 1385 6800